If you’re looking for a fun and refreshing way to enjoy your cold coffee, look no further than this easy strawberry foam cold brew coffee recipe.
With just 4 ingredients, it is the perfect balance of light, sweet and creamy flavors.
Whether you love pink foam coffee drinks, want to try a new twist on a classic coffee, or you’re looking for Valentine’s coffee drinks, this recipe is sure to impress.
Strawberry Foam Cold Brew
Strawberry foam cold brew coffee drinks were made popular by the Starbucks coffee chain with their range of official and secret menu pink cold brew coffee drinks.
But Strawberry cold foam is actually really easy to make at home, so in this pink cold foam recipe I step you through exactly how to make strawberry foam at home.
What makes this strawberry cold foam recipe unique is that unlike most other heavy calorie laden cold foam recipes, this one is light and foamy.
With a delicate strawberry and vanilla flavor it is the perfect topping for your cold brew or iced coffee drinks and a great option if you are looking for Valentine’s Day coffee drinks ideas.
And if you love to make cold foam cold brew coffee drinks, I have plenty of other delicious cold foam flavors to try.
More Cold Foam Recipes
- Pumpkin cream cold brew
- Irish cream cold brew coffee
- Vanilla sweet cream cold foam
- Salted caramel cream cold brew coffee
What You Need To Make Strawberry Cold Foam Cold Brew Coffee
Below I outline the equipment and ingredients you’ll need to make this strawberry cold foam recipe.
The beauty of making cold foam at home is you really don’t need any expensive equipment.
I like to use an electric milk frother like this one as in my opinion it makes the best quality cold foam.
But you can also use a handheld frother, a french press or even a jar to make your foam.
To make strawberry foam coffee you will need:
- Strawberry syrup
- Vanilla essence/extract (or syrup)
- Half and Half milk
- Cold Brew or iced coffee
I love the Monin range of syrups for their rich and highly concentrated flavor but you can use any brand of syrup or a homemade syrup if you prefer.
If you don’t have vanilla essence or extract at home, you can substitute a good quality vanilla syrup instead.
Unlike my sweet cream cold foam recipe, I’ve used half and half milk instead of cream in this recipe.
I like the lighter flavor and texture of the half and half milk with the cold brew. Half and half still has a higher fat content than regular milk to help create the foam.
But if you prefer a denser and creamier foam, you can use a combination of heavy cream and milk instead (see recipe notes below).
How To Make Strawberry Cold Foam At Home
For the full ingredient list and instructions, scroll down to the recipe.
1. Prepare Your Coffee
First you need to prepare your coffee. You can use homemade cold brew you made ahead of time, make an iced coffee or use ready to drink cold brew coffee.
Add ice cubes to your glass, pour in the coffee and add the vanilla essence.
Stir to combine.
2. Prepare The Strawberry Foam
Next you need to froth your pretty pink foam. The method used will depend on what type of frother you are using.
Handheld frother – Pour the milk and strawberry syrup into a small jug and froth until foamy.
Electric milk frother – Pour the milk and syrup into the jug of the electric frother, select cold foam and let it do the work.
Manual frothing – If you don’t have a milk frother, add the ingredients to a glass jar or french press. Place the lid on and shake/plunge until foamy.
Your cold milk foam should be foamy and if using half and half will be light and bubbly too.
3. Prepare Your Coffee Drink
Gently pour the strawberry foam on top of your coffee.
Admire your pretty pink cold brew then serve and enjoy your strawberry cold brew with cold foam!
Store any left over cold foam in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
You will need to re-froth the mixture when you next use it.
Tips For Making Pink Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Use an electric milk frother for the best foam results.
- For a denser and creamier froth substitute heavy cream for half and half.
- Adjust the amount of strawberry syrup and vanilla essence to taste.
- Love hot coffee drinks too? For a strawberry latte, simply heat the milk before frothing and add to hot coffee.
Strawberry Foam Recipe FAQs
Strawberry milk foam is cold half and half milk frothed with strawberry syrup. It is a popular topping for iced and cold brew coffee drinks.
Cold foam is high fat milk or heavy cream that has been frothed and often flavored. It is used to top cold coffee drinks like cold brew or iced coffee.
To order a pink cold brew at Starbucks you will need to ask for cold foam with strawberry puree.
More Flavored Coffee Recipes
If you loved this strawberry cold brew recipe, here are some more flavored coffee recipes to try at home.
- Iced apple crisp macchiato
- Coconut cold brew coffee
- Iced coffee with chocolate milk
- Iced caramel macchiato
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe to your Pinterest board!
Strawberry Foam Cold Brew Recipe
- Half fill your glass with ice cubes.1 cup ice cubes
- Pour cold brew coffee into the glass, leaving space at the top for the foam.3/4 cup cold brew coffee
- Add the vanilla essence to the glass and stir to combine.1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make your strawberry foam. If using a handheld frother, add your milk and strawberry syrup to a small jug and stir to combine. Otherwise pour the ingredients straight into your electric milk frother.1 tablespoon strawberry syrup, 1/2 cup half and half
- Froth the strawberry milk until foamy (about 1 minute).
- Gently pour the strawberry cold foam over your coffee.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Vanilla syrup can be used instead of vanilla essence if you don't have it on hand.
- I like to use Torani or Monin Strawberry syrup, but any brand is fine.
- Half and half milk makes a light and frothy foam. If you prefer a creamier and denser foam, replace the 1/2 cup of milk with 1/4 cup heavy cream and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- If you don't have a milk frother, simply add the ingredients to a jar, seal with a lid and shake until foamy.
- Store leftover strawberry milk foam in the fridge for up to 2 days. You will need to froth again before using.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.